- Ready for a warm, cosy bowl of soup? Then our vegetable soup will hit the spot for vegetarians and food enthusiasts alike.
If you love the fresh-picked flavours of the country, you’ll love our fresh medley of hearty country vegetables. Tender carrots, potatoes, celery, onions, leek and more are packed into a delicious broth for a robust soup experience that delivers a full cup of vegetables and plenty of Vitamin A.
Perfect as it is, or serve with a warm crusty bread roll. Our soup can be enjoyed as a snack or as an entire meal. Filling, delicious and healthy! This creamy vegetable soup is both nourishing and comforting after a long cold week! Or after a session at the gym, a piping-hot bowl of this will satisfy your hunger pangs. There are no artificial flavour enhancers, preservatives or stabilisers. This product is suitable for vegetarians. Easy to prepare, simply cook on the hob, or heat in the microwave for a tasty soup in minutes. This soup is a true vegetable-lover’s feast
Contains Celery, Free From Gluten, Contains Milk
|of which Saturates||0.2g|
|of which Sugars||0.9g|
Water, Potato (25%), Carrot (9%), Leek (3%), Onion (3%), Celery (5%), Cream (Milk), Salt, Vegetable Bouillon (Modified Potato Starch, Vegetable Oil (Palm), Salt, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Onion, Vegetable Extract, Garlic, Herb and Spice Extract), Parsley
- Cooking Method: Hob
Empty into saucepan. Heat gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally – Do not boil.
- Cooking Method: Microwave
Open lid and replace loosely. Place in 800w microwave, heat for 2 minutes, stir and heat for a further 1.5 minutes.
Allow to stand for 1 minute before serving.
- Storage Type: Ambient.
- Empty unused contents into a suitable covered container. Keep refrigerated and use within 2 days. Best before end: see container end.
- Pack Type: Container.
Recipe – Meatballs accompanied by our Vegetable Soup
Preparation 15 min Cook Time 35 min Total Time 0:50
For the meatballs:
- 454g ground beef
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
And finally, Kinsale Bay Food Company’s Vegetable Soup
- Prepare the meatballs: in a small pot, heat onions in hot oil. Cook until they are soft or about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook an additional minute. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Combine ground beef, cooked onion mixture, egg, bread crumbs, oregano and salt. Gently combine with your hands until everything has been incorporated. Set aside.
- Heat our soup in medium high heat. Bring to a boil. Shape beef mixture into 2 inch meatballs and carefully drop meatballs into soup. Allow soup to come back up to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink. Add pasta and cook an additional 10 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
Where to buy
Our delicious gluten free products, including this vegetable soup, are available from selected Tesco, Supervalu, Centra and artisan stores nationwide. To find your nearest store click here
Alternatively, if you prefer to purchase online as part of your weekly shop, bookmark the links below for your favourite store.
To conclude, please sign up for our newsletter below or feel free to contact us with any questions or feedback you may have.