Irish Charcuterie Board
On The Board
- Kinsale Bay Smoked Salmon Pâté
- Kinsale Bay Chicken Liver Pâté
- Kinsale Bay Chicken Liver Pâté With Red Pepper
- Kinsale Bay Chicken Liver Pâté With Red Onion
- Gubbeen Pepperoni
- Gubbeen Salmani
- Gubbeen Chorizo
- Tom Durcan’s Spiced Beef
- Wicklow Bán Cheese
- Cashel Blue Cheese
- Gluten-Free Crackers
- Home-made Apple & Date Jam
- Home-made Cucumber Pickle
Pairings To Consider
- Firstly apple and date jam with all the various cheeses (Wicklow Ban, Cashel Blue, Durrus Cheese) complement each other brilliantly on this Irish charcuterie board.
- Kinsale Bay Smoked Salmon Pate and cucumber pickle on cracker or brown bread.
- Kinsale Bays Chicken liver pate range with apple and date jam on a cracker.
- Tom Durcan’s spiced beef/Gubbeen selection of meats (salami, pepperoni and chorizo) with apple and jam on a cracker.
- Lastly a lovely pairing of figs and Cashel blue cheese on your charcuterie board.
Charcuterie Board Video
How To Make The Pickle & Jam
Remember there is tax relief for gluten-free products purchased by certified coeliac sufferers. Do not forget to avail of this initiative in-store. Please ask store for details.