New Year, New You! We have a delicious low calorie Seafood Pasta recipe using our tasty Tomato & Basil Soup.
1 Kinsale Bay Tomato & Basil Soup
1 Onion Diced
1 tbs Olive Oil
3 Garlic Cloves Minces
500g Mixture of Shellfish (prawns, mussels &cockles).
Basil & Parmesan to serve.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add your onion to the pan and soften on a low-medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the garlic to the pan and stir for two minutes. Add the shellfish mix and cover the pot. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Cook your spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water for 8 minutes until al-denté. Drain and set aside.
- After 5 minutes add the Kinsale Tomato and Basil soup to the shellfish mixture and heat through.
- Once boiling add your cooked spaghetti and give it a good toss.
- Taste for seasoning and add additional basil/parmesan to your liking.
- Grab a fork & enjoy!