How to Make Gluten-Free Pancakes
Have you been searching for a quick and tasty pancake recipe for gluten-free pancakes? Then stop searching, because you’ve found it! Read on for appetizing recipe for gluten-free pancakes that anyone can enjoy. It can be difficult to find free-from food to cook from scratch with, and sometimes, you just have to get creative.
Made with bananas, eggs and baking powder, this quick recipe can be a yummy breakfast to set you up for the day ahead!
2 ripe bananas
2 large eggs
¼ teaspoon of baking powder
1. Mash your 2 bananas in a bowl before adding your 2 eggs.
2. Place a frying pan on medium heat and add a tablespoon of cooking oil.
3. Add the baking powder to the mixture and mix well.
4. Pour the mix onto the pan, cook and flip until lightly brown on either side.
If you’ve got a sweet tooth, then these toppings will be sure to hit the spot:
- keep it simple with lemon and sugar or maple syrup
- settle that chocolate craving with some delicious chocolate spread
- add a touch of freshness with some berries like strawberries, raspberries or blackberries
If you prefer savoury pancakes, then you can’t go wrong with these delicious coeliac friendly toppings:
- goats cheese and spinach ( or whatever vegetable you like)
- ham and cheddar
- Fried egg ( from gluten-free farms ) and ham